Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annabear Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

May 30, 2012, 08:07 PM
    A Good exotic hair dye?
    Well my hair right now is naturally pretty black and I wanted to dye some of it like, neon green, bright blue, or purple, but ONLY for the summer. I know of Splat hair dye. How u bleach it then dye it but I heard that doesn't always work that well. I was wondering if anybody knew of good hair dyes (somewhat temporary)

Check out some similar questions!

Should I dye my hair blonde? I have natural black hair, would it look good? [ 2 Answers ]

I have natural black/ dark brown hair. I want to dye it a light brown or blonde. Any advice? Would it look good? Help please!

Is it a good idea to dye highlighted hair? [ 0 Answers ]

I have naturally blonde hair and put highlights in it myself. They have gone an orangy colour and become over processed, is it best to grow them out or dye over my whole head?

Is xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf a good dye for dark blonde hair to go lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I have dirty blonde hair, and want to dye it at home, I'm 15 so don't want it to go ginger. But I've heard good and bad reviews about and was wondering should I try it? I don't want to bleach it.

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.