Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rita_zougeib Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Smooth legs
    I have been waxing yet my legs are still not smooth and look like I have been shaving with loads of spots like marks:mad: , how can I make them smooth? With no dark marks?:confused:
    EMMA09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Try to use another shaving cream or razer. If that doesn't work, don't worry, just don't use waxing strips they can make your skin too sensitive. You should just use more cream and push less on the razer, hope it will work. :)

GOOD LUCK!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Are the dark marks more like age spots?
    EMMA09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2007, 03:23 PM
    I'm not sure if the dark spots are the age marks, however if they don't appear on your younger brother or sister, you should go to the doctor and ask about it.
    Just don't worry too much, all right?:) :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fat legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have really "fat legs".. but it's not mostly fat that's in it.. I think it's mostly muscle.. and I don't know what to do with it.. I'm not a big person.. I'm not tall or have a big body built.. so it's just so totally out of proportion with the rest of my body parts. And the only thing I like...

Tips for smooth legs [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know the best way to get the smoothest legs? From which razors to shaving cream and lotions are the best to use... I've heard using baby lotion to shave is good but then I have a hard time cleaning out my razor.

Getting a smooth underlayment for Linoleum flooring [ 14 Answers ]

Hello again! I am planning to install linoleum flooring in my kitchen, for that super retro look. :) The installation instructions stress that the underlayment must be as SMOOTH as possible. Any indentations or imperfections will show through the linoleum. My underlayment is plywood, CDX...

Skinny legs [ 1 Answers ]

I am a size 11/13 but I have little calves and semi small thighs.. and I really hate it bcause I look like a chicken.. I have been going to the gym and doing the elyptical, and also doing calf muscle builders.. will these exercises make my legs bigger?

Hair on legs [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I only shave the lower part of my legs,because I have fair hair on the upper part of leg.however,the older I get ,the more dark hairs seem to appear heare and there.When I get a tan the hairs will turn blond,but what will I do till then? Can I dye the hair on my legs without damaging the...

View more questions Search