Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cloyd lemp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 07:02 AM
    Fees. Declaration
    Is there a declaration fee gor a resident of ghana to leave ghana and if so how much is the fee I'm american dollars
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 30, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Nope it's a SCAM!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Nope this is a common scam when they ask for it.

Often the scam starts by asking for 1000 or more for a passport and visa, ( they only cost about 300 total) Hope you did not already send them money.

Then of course at some point they get robbed or in the hospital and need money for that,

They keep finding things for money, till you figure out it is a fraud or you run out of money
    william5858 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 06:21 PM
    How much is cost of visa to leave Ghana

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim my H1B Legal/attorney Fees and Government process fees. If yes, I have to [ 1 Answers ]

Can I claim my H1B Legal/attorney Fees and Government process fees. If yes, I have to travel out side the USA to stamp the visa, Is the travel expenses (Air Ticket, Hotel, application fees0 are deductible as well? Please let me know.

Immigration declaration fees [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a declaration fee of $1500 for someone leaving Ghana flying into amsterdam and on to the USA from there?

Declaration fees [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,I know an american woman who live to Ghana and who want come live with me in France to marry us and create a family in the future. She says me that she needed of 1500 Euros for the declaration fees,is it true? I wait your answer for much impatience.

Declaration fees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a son 17 yrs old who has elected to live in Ghana. The son was born here in the USA. The father is a US citizen and the mother (deceased) was from Ghana. The father is requesting that the son return to the US to finish his education. The passport and all documents are...

Deduct brokerage fees, appraisal fees and other closing costs on my taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased my home in Calif in 2006 and refinances in 2007 to lower the interest rate. Can I deduct the brokerage fee, appraisal fee, flood fee, document fee, escrow fee and transfer fees? I paid all of the fees and did not include them in the refinance of my home. If I can decuct any of these...

View more questions Search