Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Befekadu selama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 05:54 AM
    Asking for scholarship
    Am 22 and am from ethiopia.is there any way I could learn in seweden.since am a girl,may be there is a special program there?I am hoping 2 get it so badly.I can't afford to pay for travelling and for the education fee.plce help me am seriously desperate and I want to change myself and my family.plce tell me what to do??
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 30, 2012, 05:59 AM
    You need to contact your preferred collages directly, but if you can't afford to travel then it doesn't look good.
    Befekadu selama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 06:11 AM
    Could you give me possible adresses?I have BA in marketing management.about the fee,I don't know what to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Iam a bachelor of pharmacy degree holder from department of pharmay,school of medicine,university of zambia.may you help me find a scholarship for masters degree in clinical pharmacy iat any university in canada,u.s.a,u.k,newzealand,australia,germany,belgium and netherlands.

Reporting scholarship and taxes paid on scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was on F-1 in Spring 2010 (graduating semester) pursuing PhD and she received $8,100 as fellowship/scholarship. And, $1,300 was deducted as NRA tax. She paid around $1,000 as tuition fees for that semester. She has not received a W-2 and no 1098-T was given as she was a non-resident alien....

Uk scholarship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.I am ammad from pakistan and got a place in the second year in the university of sheffield. Are there any sorts of scholarships and fundings except of those that are provided by the university themselves?

View more questions Search