Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robin4vick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 03:51 AM
    Loud pop and flash of light.. fuse block
    Our fuse block for the dryer made a really loud pop and a flash of light... and the dryer wasn't running.. only half of the fuse was off. Any ideas?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

May 30, 2012, 09:33 AM
    Yes, have an electrician check it out ASAP. Your fuse panel may have a short in the line and can fail at any time, badly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Trane XB10 and when the compressor shuts off outside it makes a loud pop. [ 1 Answers ]

I assumed it was normal since I have heard it on other units in the neighborhood. Should it make this loud noise?

Ceiling fan makes a loud pop after its been shut off for a little while [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend installed a new ceiling fan to replace the outdated one that was there - it works just fine, the lights, the fan - but almost every time after it has been turned off it will make a loud pop noise - it can take a while for it to make that noise and its not timmed enough to have someone...

What would cause a SAMSUNG DLP t.v. To make a loud pop/flash then turn itself off? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a SAMSUNG 56" DLP, model# HLF56A650C1F. Last night there was a noticeable pop and flash out the back of the television as if someone had taken a picture. The t.v. then turned itself off... I assumed my lamp had just went out, but it turned itself back on a few seconds later and all seemed to...

Loud pop and black smoke, is my capacitor fried? [ 1 Answers ]

I was outside this everning and I heard a loud pop coming from somewhere within the vicinity of the out door units. As I approached them, I noticed black smoke coming from the bigger one. I ran in the house and shut the power off to the out door unit and indoor handler. Is capacitor fried, or...

Loud Penis Pop [ 3 Answers ]

I was having intercourse with my wife, I pulled out then went to re-enter her when I heard a very loud snap and I felt extreme pain all the up to the head of my penis! I now have a swollen like knob or knot at the base of my penis! It now is ever so slightly differently shaped. What my have...

View more questions Search