Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    InspMO Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Elec. Multimeter
    I have a GBT-11 GB Instruments Multimeter for test outlets. I cannot seem to get it to clear after getting a reading. What am I doing wrong?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2007, 08:26 AM
    I'm not familiar with that model, but the one I have continues to display the reading either until another reading is taken, the mode is changed, or it's turned off.

I am unable to find their website where they might have an owner manual. You might check the back of the meter to see if it gives a site where they might have more info - or a link to the manual - or an 800# to call for help.

In the meantime, I'll move this to Electrical where one of or Electrical experts might have better info for you.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 19, 2007, 07:31 PM
    It may be a "Hold" or "Peak setting. Look for momentary switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool elec dryer [ 1 Answers ]

After acquiring a Whirlpool Senseon Electric Dryer from a friend I have ran into some issues. It is only 2 years old and the Door Switch Assembly was bad and needed to be replaced. Well, my husband has bypassed that for the time being until we can get a part, but the dryer will shut off after...

2002 Honda Accord elec. Problem [ 3 Answers ]

Since March my '02 accord shuts off & on while I'm driving it at random.I took it to a dealership & they said it was the ignition wiring harness, they replaced it & it had been OK... until last Friday, when it started shuting off & on again.It does it at random times, and as time goes on it does it...

Finding the 24V AC and ground for elec. Filter [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I want to install an electrostatic filter in my furnace. The filter's power source requires 24 V AC. The wire is split with black (for the 24 V AC) and white for the ground. I'm not experienced at all with wiring, so when I open the panel I have no idea where to connect these two...

View more questions Search