Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirstystringer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 01:34 AM
    Social care worker
    What are two standards if confidentiality and shaing information of a social care worker?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 30, 2012, 01:42 AM
    Don't ask and don't tell.
    Really depends on your location and data laws.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

I have a felony, can I go to college and become a social worker [ 1 Answers ]

Upon my search for starting a career in social work, I learned that to become a clinical social worker you have to be licensed for the state of NC. I have a felony on my record (conspiracy) is it possible for me to accomplish this goal? If so what other careers can I pursue?

My social worker [ 6 Answers ]

I have just found my couisins and been talking to them for some time I visited my social worker about a month ago and let her read the conversations there were stuff in there that wasn't true I really would like a cell phone except for now since I did that I have to think of ways to regain trust...

Setting up care worker or support worker agency [ 5 Answers ]

I will like to know the requirements for setting up care worker or support worker agency. Thanks

View more questions Search