Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennie007126 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 06:14 PM
    Will he forgive me?
    My ex man left his wife for me and we went out for seven months. But once reality hit and he had deal with custody battles and lawyer fees he got a little depressed. I got impatient and went and told his wife we were through. He forgave me but when his kids got mad at him he broke it off. I can't tell you how many times I've said sorry but he said its over and he has to focus on his custody battle.

He loved me so much and left his family for me. My question is, will he ever forgive me? I didn't break his marriage up he wanted out years before he met me
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 29, 2012, 07:15 PM
    You dipped in his business with his kids, you went to his wife. He may have wanted out and you were a way out. Like you said once reality hit he realized he made a mistake.
    He may not come back to you. Seven months is not a long time to throw away a family over.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2012, 07:23 PM
    He probably found a better female, one that wouldn't mess up his reality, through impatience after just 7 months of dating. He may be back for a booty call later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgive herself before she can let me forgive her? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I know I've posted what has happened to me but here is the short again my girlfriend of 4 years (and only sexual partner both ways) finally had her curiosity get the best of her at a weak spot of our relationship. She told me right away and said that she felt we had to break up now. So I guess...

Should I forgive them? [ 2 Answers ]

See I have a friend that went behind my back and went with my ex though I still had feelings for him.also she calls me her sis and when she does that it makes me want to kick her a**... am I wronge for feeling that way cause I know that I have moved on and all but at the time that was kind of hard...

Why can't I forgive her? [ 2 Answers ]

So this a question about my MIL, my husband and I just found out we are expecting our first baby together. We both have daughters from previous marriages, his lasted 1 year mine only three months. His daughter is 12 mine is 8. So this whole baby thing is like brandnew for us all over. But there are...

How do I forgive him? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend told my parents I was gay the night I broke up with him. They had NO clue I was anything but straight. I gave him the excuse that I was gay but really I have had no lesbian experience at all (I am 20). I broke up with him because he has a serious health issue which I now have...

View more questions Search