Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sadieqaz123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Do you need a babysitter
    Well if you do I am open I LOVE kids although I am 11 that doesn't mean I'm not good at babysitting I have babysat my 2 year old cousin (all by my self) for the first time and I am not doing this for $ I do not need to get paid I'm just doing it for the experience. I always talk about how I cannot wait until I'm older so I can drive have kids so if you are looking for a babysitter I can help you!
    Thank You!
    Sadie
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 29, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Sadie, with all due respect, this is a global website, not a local one specific to your area.

On a global website you may encounter pedophiles who wouldn't think twice to hire you and rape and/or kill you. Also, at 11, most mothers would not hire you to babysit, but to be a mother's helper.

Please, please be more cautious about what sites you post on, for your safety.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How old do you have to be to become a babysitter [ 4 Answers ]

I love working with children and I was wandering how old you have to be to do it. Cause some people say you have to be 18 to do it legally

Advice to a babysitter [ 4 Answers ]

I babysit three cute boys, the oldest, 11, and twins who are 8. I babysit them 9 months out of the year, around school, and then I'm off during the summer. One of the twins, max, has a tendency to cry to get his way, on other instances we will be playing a game, such as cards, and if he finds...

People who need a babysitter [ 2 Answers ]

Hiii!! I am going to start babysitting soon and I need people to babsit if anybody needs me to babysit them please tell me or help me

View more questions Search