Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prosty Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Which one to Choose?
    I'm quite new to computer and I've been asked to advise on which Program to choose for a company-Off-the-shelve application package or Bespoke Application package. Please help me to give a very meaningful answer as to the advantages and disadvanges each have over the other.

Thank you.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2007, 06:53 AM
    If by "bespoke" you mean "custom made", then it depends on what you want to do. What is it that you need to do with the application?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2007, 06:56 AM
    To give an example of why the application is important, If the application is "word processing", then you can settle for an off the shelf product, as there are many applications that offer word processing, Microsoft Word to name just one.

However if the application is "synchronisation of rocket launch procedure", then that one is probably better off being bespoke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know which one to choose [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I'm dating my best friends ex and she swore that it didn't bother her because she was the one that told me that I should date him and I told her that if she ever had a prob with it to let me know. And so then there other day she told me that she did so then I broke up with him. Well after I...

How old till they can choose? [ 5 Answers ]

How old does a teen have to be till they can choose where they live? My daughter is 14 and she is very unhappy where she is at. She wants to come and live with me. If her dad decides not to let her come and live with me what can I do leagally? We have joint custody and they live with him.

Help choose laptop [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning to buy a laptop. What's the best processor to have for my laptop? Another question, what's the difference between a pentium M processor and a centrino processor? Thanks! :)

How to choose software package [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir or Madam, I

View more questions Search