Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjb1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 05:18 PM
    2 year hole in ring of intex pool ring
    Fixed past year with patch only... this year patch cracked after a few days... tried to remove... but could not get all off or cleaned... reaplied new patch... did not hold... went to the heavy 4 x 4 supplied pool patch & used the glue provided... did an X & around the outside primator... air still bubbled up & has found an area to leak out... suggestions?supplied separated & pealed off in so

Check out some similar questions!

Why does greenish white stuff come out of my tongue ring hole ? [ 1 Answers ]

So I got My tongue pierced about 4 days ago and I have a white cirlce around where the ball is sitting I was wondering if this is normal or is this an infection,oh and where the bar comes out of my tongue there is like a whitish substance that will come out of my mouth from time to time and was...

Hole in Intex pool, how to detect [ 10 Answers ]

I have an 18'x48" Intex metal frame pool. I am losing 300-400 gallons of water per day due to a hole . . . I can confirm its not in the filter system. B/c of the "wetness" outside the pool, I think I have a general idea where the leak may be, but how do I detect it.. . And repair - it has 6000...

I have a hole in my intex pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hole in the bottem of my intexpool, I'm losing water in the pool and on the outsite we have water one site of the pool on the ground. My question is: how can I find the hole and how to fix it? Thank you

Intex pool year round [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am considering purchasing an Intex pool and wanted to build a deck around it. My question is, can the pools withstand freezing temperatures? Where I live we have hot summers as well as very cold winters, sometimes staying below 32 degrees for weeks at a time. If not, what type of pool...

Is it OK to repierce my belly ring in a new spot instead of the same old hole [ 2 Answers ]

I want to now if it fine and safe cause I don't like hoe my belly pierce look . Its pierce a bit higher over the belly button and I want to do it again and have it done like normal belly pierce, you know the belly ring coming out from the belly button hole. And how should I do it, should I take off...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.