Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r2turtle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 04:05 PM
    Sakura earthenware by Paul Brent - the "plantation home" series, where can I find ?
    Where can I find a list of products / pieces that were made for the "Plantation Home" series by Paul Brent? I know of the following pieces: salad plates, mugs, soup/cereal bowl, salt + pepper, cream & sugar, dinner plates. Are there other pieces? Thanks.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 29, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Have you checked here?

SAKURA PLANTATION HOME at Replacements, Ltd

May 30, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Yes, I have checked here. Maybe I should clarify that I am looking for a list of what was made for this collection and not the actual pieces. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks.
    Doadee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 10:27 PM
    I do not usually add comments to these threads but I was just looking up some information about this particular item so I could put it up for sale on Ebay. I can't seem to find any info on Ebay itself so I Googled it and found this. If you are interested I have the whole set in a box. I don't want to break any laws by telling you this.

Jun 10, 2012, 04:52 AM
    Hi

What does the pattern look like? I understand that this collection goes by different names like "plantation home" or "palm bay"
    And sometimes under "Sakura" or "Santa Barbara ceramics" but usually always by Paul Brent. Please contact me at [email protected] Thanks.

Ron

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is "the work of the ministry" Paul writes of in Ephesians Ch. 4 verse 12? [ 10 Answers ]

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Your thoughts please?

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search