Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TANYA MONTGOMER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 03:54 PM
    How many days two I have to go back two work and it my job back
    I have a friend who was told last night she was not doing her job write so the boss ask her to come to the office she he could give her termination papers so she did and when they got two the office she waited a little then clocked out now he's saying she quiet but she didn't not quiet and she wants two go back to work tonight because she didn't quiet and we heard she can go back because she has 24 hours two say she wants her job back is this true we live in airzona.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 29, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TANYA MONTGOMER View Post
    i have a friend who was told last night she was not doing her job write so the boss ask her to come to the office she he could give her termination papers so she did and when they got two the office she waited a little then clocked out now hes saying she quiet but she didnt not quiet and she wants two go back to work tonight because she didnt quiet and we heard she can go back because she has 24 hours two say she wants her job back is this true we live in airzona.
    I'm going to clean this up a bit so that it's easier for others to read. Please, if I got anything wrong, let me know and I'll change it.

"I have a friend who was told, last night, that she was not doing her job right, so her boss asked her to come to the office. The boss terminated her, gave her termination papers, and my friend clocked out and left. Now the boss is saying she quit, but she didn't quit. She wants to go back to work tonight because she didn't quit and we heard that she can go back because she has 24 hours to say she wants her job back.

Is this true? We live in Arizona."

I'm not a legal expert, but if she has termination papers, that proves she didn't quit. She was fired. If that's the case, then no, she can't get her job back. She's been terminated.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 30, 2012, 09:11 AM
    It doesn't matter if she was terminated or if she quit and her employer accepted her resignation.

In either case her employment is over.

It's possible the "boss" allowed her to quit/resign so that she can collect Unemployment benefits to which she would not be entitled if she were fired.

She can always show up on the job BUT if her employment is over she can be arrested for trespassing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L1 183 Days, Need to go back if not paying any taxes? I want to stay for 10 more days [ 3 Answers ]

I am in US from 27th Aug 2010 and getting per day expense from my company. This is not as a salary, I am still getting the salary from my same employer in India. With this arrangements, I am not paying any tax to US. If I plan to stay for more than 183 days may be for 10 days more would I or my...

Will I get my job back in the bank [ 1 Answers ]

Will I get my job back in the bank

Going back to an old job. [ 1 Answers ]

About 5 months ago, I left a job that I was in for just over 3 years. Although the workload was a bit heavy, I enjoyed working there. The reason I left was to start up a business, but my business failed. I have worked for other companies in the last couple of months, but haven't been happy...

My EX Wants me back after three DAYS [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, this forum is friggin awesome... I came across it a couple of days ago while looking up ways to get my ex girlfriend back (pathetic, I know). If you're not into reading rambling stories, here's the abstract: My GF of 2.5 yrs told me she wanted to meet other people two months ago. She made...

Will I get my job back? [ 2 Answers ]

Will they hire me back?

View more questions Search