Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ommi_kosher Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

May 29, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Why do I feel this way?
    Has any of you tried to kill yourself before?? I know I wrote the cutting thing but I want to know something why do I feel like this?? I know its dumb but I don't know who I am or who I want to be I'm lost in my thoughts I sometimes think lifes a dream and I can't wait to wake UP!!
    whyamihorrible Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Wow, I could think your me if I wasn't sane.:/ but I have never tried any suicidal things or cutting, but can you gimmie details on why you feel alone and depressed?
    tessa0987 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

May 29, 2012, 10:30 PM
    I felt EXACTLEY like that.. once ann a while I do again here and then. But I focus on what's important my friends and boyfriend . Think about how you could have it worst in life . Try and have fun ! (: this is life , you get ONNNEEE life ! JUST ONE ! Don't waste it being sad . You live everyday ONE TIME EACH! It will only be may 30th ONE time . Hope I can help . Message me if you need anything or need to talk<<3
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 29, 2012, 10:35 PM
    Have you ever talked to your doctor about this? You really really need to talk to someone about it, someone who can help you.
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2012, 04:37 AM
    Ommi, I'm scared for you sweetheart. I strongly believe that you're a victim of depression, from your other posts, and from this one it's clear. Please for your safety, talk to your parents, or a doctor or a counselor. Please.

May 31, 2012, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tessa0987 View Post
    i felt EXACTLEY like that.. once ann a while i do agian here and then. but i focus on whats important my friends and boyfriend . think about how you could have it worst in life . try and have fun ! (: this is life , you get ONNNEEE life ! JUST ONE ! dont waste it being sad . you live everyday ONE TIME EACH! it will only be may 30th ONE time . hope i can help . message me if you need anything or need to talk<<3
    That's what I tried to do for a while and people just kept calling me "dumbas* and keep hitting me in the face" so I don't see what living each day like it's your last is going to help :(
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2012, 08:40 AM
    Living everyday like it's your last works for some people, I know many friends that live by those words, and do fine. Myself I prefer to live my days believing they are what I make them. What you do directly affects, what happens, and you can do anything. If you want to go outside and scream "WAHOOO!" you can do it! You want to run around in circles for 45 minutes for no apparent reason, you can do that too!

Life is what you make it, sure you can't control how other act, and react, but you don't have to care. Letting go of what others think, and focusing on what you think and do, can change you're whole perspective. That's how I made it through my hard times, now this may not work for everyone,that's just my point of view. You've got to find something that makes you tick, something to live for, and live by, something that lets you get up everyday thinking, "I'm going to get through today, and today is going to be okay" Whatever that is, is for you to decide.

Jun 3, 2012, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whyamihorrible View Post
    That's what I tried to do for a while and people just kept calling me "dumbas* and keep hitting me in the face" so I don't see what living each day like it's your last is gonna help :(
    I used to be VERY depressed (I'm 13) I didn't know if I done said that? But remember when you cut or you are sad it hurts the people around you I promise it dose . Try and keep yourself active and not bored .

Jun 3, 2012, 09:39 PM
    Tessa I'm 13 too, but have you ever felt so horrible that when someone hurts you you go and want to just beat them till they die? I have no friends and no one to turn to and get help from. Everywhere I go I see people hanging out with their friends or their girlfriends and I feel alone. As usual.

Jun 3, 2012, 09:41 PM
    And I don't know anyone that would care if I was "sad" and depressed. Hell I don't know anyone who would care if I was gone. They wouldn't even notice I bet.

Jun 3, 2012, 10:17 PM
    And I don't know anyone that would care if I was "sad" and depressed. Hell I don't know anyone who would care if I was gone. They wouldn't even notice I bet.
    I'm your friend . And I'm not just saying that to "help" because I remember I HATED when help would feel bad for me . I've been though A lot and honestly I'd cry pretty hard if I knew you pasted . It would break my heart because I accually know what your going though . You feel lonely NONE STOP . Want to CRY all the time an never stop right. And you feel like no one is there . Like your in a room with no one . Looking out side a window watching life . I always was sad because I wanted to find myself but really no one finds who they are . They create themselves <3 .

Jun 3, 2012, 10:27 PM
    If you want you can text me . I'm here for you even though I don't know you well at all . But you can trust me . You can tell me anything you need or want to talk about >contact info removed<
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2012, 03:37 AM
    Please stay on the original question, and do not give out your personal contact information please.

Jun 16, 2012, 10:04 AM
    That's how I felt it was many people in the house when I tried and the door was open people were walking past and that really pissed me off like what the heck okay don't everyone come and stop me at once but hey I could have did it instead I started stabbing my harm with a needle no drugs just a big needle I mean the scars went away thankfully and I've stopped that session but I still want to continue doing it ,it felt like every time I did a small part of pain went with it but a scar reminded me that doing this is leaving me looking like a junkie so I took control doesn't mean I don't think about it all the time I still feel alone and I still want to continue but you have to learn when its time to stop thank god my mom or any body didn't see it cause when I left for school she was sleep and when I went to be she was at work so no Matterhorn how hard try and take control u 2 said that you were 13 I'm like 2 years older so I feel alone all the time even though I'm surrounded by people just like everyone else believe in me I believe in you if you EVER , EVER need to talk email me or something ill be ore then glad to help

You know putting my problems on this website helped allot if it want for cobra menace and wonder girl and everyone else that has tried to help me out id still be doing half the things I did

Sincerely, Omunique (names pronounced I'm - unique )

Jun 16, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Yeah and email is good enough girls no personal info there are pervs and you don't want them sexting you so stick to emailing ;)

Jun 16, 2012, 10:09 AM
    That's how I felt it was many people in the house when I tried and the door was open people were walking past and that really pissed me off like what the heck okay don't everyone come and stop me at once but hey I could have did it instead I started stabbing my harm with a needle no drugs just a big needle I mean the scars went away thankfully and I've stopped that session but I still want to continue doing it ,it felt like every time I did a small part of pain went with it but a scar reminded me that doing this is leaving me looking like a junkie so I took control doesn't mean I don't think about it all the time I still feel alone and I still want to continue but you have to learn when its time to stop thank god my mom or any body didn't see it cause when I left for school she was sleep and when I went to be she was at work so no Matterhorn how hard try and take control u 2 said that you were 13 I'm like 2 years older so I feel alone all the time even though I'm surrounded by people just like everyone else believe in me I believe in you if you EVER , EVER need to talk email me or something ill be ore then glad to help

You know putting my problems on this website helped allot if it want for cobra menace and wonder girl and everyone else that has tried to help me out id still be doing half the things I did

Sincerely, Omunique (names pronounced I'm - unique )

Jun 16, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Where it says no Matterhorn I was only supposed to me matter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

View more questions Search