Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggie85032 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Name of sleeping disorder
    There is a name to a sleeping disorder that is inherited through the maternal line.

Passing from mother to daughter. The sleep cyle is from 7pm to 2 am. It was featured

approx. 12 years ago on TV. It showed this particular family living normal lives.

I am trying to find the name to this disorder to assist my physician.

Can you help.

Yours truly

Maggie 85032
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Sounds like Familial Advanced Sleep Phase Syndrome

There isn't much in this article, but the closely related disorder, Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome has a lot more information.

These are both bundled under the collective name of Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder, Which is certainly an interesting read.

Hope this is what you are looking for. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Since all the lawyers are sleeping [ 7 Answers ]

My original question was not getting any play. So instead I will just say Hello,I am new to this sight and it seems a very comfortable and interesting place to visit. Hope to be of some help and maybe get some in return.speak to you all soon.Steve G:

Do I have a sleeping disorder? [ 21 Answers ]

Im am so tired these days. Im having problems sleeping at night no matter how tired I am. It doesn't happen every night but at least twice a week. I have to be up Mon - Fri at 7.30am, and some days at work I still feel asleep. I don't believe I have anything on my mind keeping me up, but I...

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

Sleeping through the night? [ 2 Answers ]

Duncan is doing very well- almost 14 weeks and getting bigger by the second. The question is, he doesn't always sleep through the night. He was getting up in the middle of the night every night at first, now it's more like every other night or 3-4 times per week. We are just wondering when it is...

Dog not sleeping [ 3 Answers ]

I Have A Year And A Half Old Rottweiler Named Sonny , Problem... He Is Not Sleeping Soundly. He Sleeps With Me In My Bed. I Am A Guy Named Joe, I Want My Doggie To Stop Tossing And Turning And Then I Want Him To Get Some Rest , I Am Tired Like Mad From This Problem . If I Lock Him Out Of My Room He...

View more questions Search