Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IronHead329 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Asthma
    Looking to help control my asthma better by possibly natural ways? Any ideas?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 29, 2012, 07:53 AM
    What are your triggers ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have Asthma? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm Asian, and was born there as a baby, the air isn't the best there unfortunately. I get bronchitis too easily, and at times, when dust gets into my lungs, I start to cough. When I was a kid, it was hard at times, and for about a month, I started having breathing problems (Bronchitis.), but I...

About asthma [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my brother is a patient of low blood pressure and asthma .what care should he has take.

Could I have asthma? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Ever since I was little I've always had trouble getting my breath now and again. Lately, I've had more trouble, and it's almost every day. It's like I try to take a deep breath, and I just can't get it, so I try to yawn, and that doesn't work. Sometimes I'm able to get a good deep breath...

Do I have asthma? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi! Ok well I've been smoking a little while now and I'm starting to get sick. Runny nose and real sore throat. I use to be really fit but now I can't run half a lap without wanting to collapse. I'm constantly coughing! It may just be from smoking but I can't be too sure! HELP!

Asthma [ 9 Answers ]

Can you be on steroids and not gain weight

View more questions Search