Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madonna12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 07:31 AM
    Trying to Find Kathleen Margaret Potter Born in New York
    I am trying to help my husband find his sister. He hasn't seen or heard from her since she was 16 years old. We have tried numerous searches with no luck. I don't know if she ever married, so I only know her maiden name.

Her name is Kathleen Margaret Potter, born in New York, December 18, 1969. She lived in Florida from age 3 until probably 17 or 18, maybe longer, we are not sure. Her brother's name is Robert James Potter and she has an older sister named Laura Anne . Again I don't know if she ever married, so I only have her maiden name. Her parents names are James and Margaret. We are no longer in contact with the parents, do to past history.

Does anyone know how I can find someone when I only know the maiden name?

To answer this Question we are searching for her family... mrspotter01, who wrote 2 years ago we have your answer, please contact us.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 08:36 AM
    I find similar names, nothing with a connection to the other names or the right date of birth. What is the age of the father or mother? Birth date?

I don't understand why "to answer this question we are searching for her family ... mrspotter0," line is at the bottom of your post. Are you locating people for other people?
    mrspotter01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Madonna12 View Post
    I am trying to help my husband find his sister. He hasn't seen or heard from her since she was 16 years old. We have tried numerous searches with no luck. I don't know if she ever married, so I only know her maiden name.

Her name is Kathleen Margaret Potter, born in New York, December 18, 1969. She lived in Florida from age 3 until probably 17 or 18, maybe longer, we are not sure. Her brother's name is Robert James Potter and she has an older sister named Laura Anne . Again I don't know if she ever married, so I only have her maiden name. Her parents names are James and Margaret. We are no longer in contact with the parents, do to past history.

Does anyone know how I can find someone when I only know the maiden name?

To answer this Question we are searching for her family.... mrspotter01, who wrote 2 years ago we have your answer, please contact us.
    Hi JudyKayTee

I am not sure who added the last line to this post, but if they have info and they are reading this, I would love to know.
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 11:35 AM
    Madonna12 had to add it.

Who are you looking for?

EDIT: Are you one person using two screen names?
    mrspotter01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 09:15 PM
    No, I am not using two screen names. I do not know who Madonna12 is. They posted on another board that I am involved in with the same message as above. I have PM'd them.

I am looking for my sister in law. The details in the first post are accurate.
    Uber Member

May 30, 2012, 04:57 AM
    Wow, does this get confusing!

Do you have ages and/or dates of birth of your sister-in-law's parents? I think that is going to be the answer.
    Madonna12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 06:13 AM
    MrsPotter01, here is your answer, she has been searching for her brother Robert James Potter... https://www.facebook.com/kat.baybay.9

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Margaret dovaston [ 1 Answers ]

mam obraz od margaret dovaston... the tall story. Ma rozmery 50cm x 67cm. Chcel by som vediet kto my ho moze ohodnotit a kde.

How do I find out if my margaret dovaston painting is worth any thing [ 0 Answers ]

My mum has a margaret dovaston painting the paintin is the tall story she has had it 30yrs and now wants to no if it is worth any thing

Barbershop quartet movie take you home again kathleen [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a movie I saw on TV many years ago. It's a black and white movie with a lead character who sings all his life in a barbershop quartet. I thought his name was Ben Halperin but have searched the net with no luck using that name. Only other significant part I...

I don't want to Lose kathleen [ 32 Answers ]

My name is Duncan I am 21 years old and my girlfriend is 25 kathleen things happen yesterday night when we were arguing! Actually yesterday I pretty much loss my job! She is a pretty bossy and aggressive type person who easily triggers my emotions she is truly always emotion and cry herself and say...

View more questions Search