Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    052110 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 03:43 AM
    Possibility of pregnancy?
    Hi. My last menstruation was on April 27. I had an unprotected sex last may 22. Supposed to be my next menstruation was on may 25. I am 4 days delayed now. Are home pregnancy tests should be reliable by now?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

May 29, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Yes - follow the directions carefully and use first morning urine.

May 29, 2012, 05:17 PM
    He did not ejaculate inside. But I was just scared about the so called precum. But as far as I know I was infertile on may 22. Even on may 22 my breasts were not sore. It was so unusual of me because my pms usually happens a week earlier. Until now I don't have pms. And another unusual thing was I had a slight bleeding on the 2nd week of May for 3 days. I also experienced back pain at that time. What was that? I have tried hpt yesterday, the result was negative. I will try again on June 1st, it should be more accurate by that time, Am I right? Thank you for your answer. I appreciate it a lot.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 29, 2012, 05:22 PM
    If you tried a pregnancy test and it was negative, still no period, then wait another week and test again. Make sure to use first morning urine, and follow the directions exactly, or see your doctor for a more accurate blood test.

As for the bleeding during the second week of May, I'm sorry. There's really no way for us to tell you why that occurred. We cannot diagnose on the internet.

Good luck.

May 29, 2012, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LearningAsIGo View Post
    Yes - follow the directions carefully and use first morning urine.
    He did not ejaculate inside. But I was just scared about the so called precum. But as far as I know I was infertile on may 22. Even on may 22 my breasts were not sore. It was so unusual of me because usually my pms happens a week earlier. Until now I don't have pms. And another unusual thing was I had a slight bleeding on the 2nd week of May for 3 days. I also experienced back pain at that time. What was that? I have tried hpt yesterday, the result was negative. I will try again on June 1st, it should be more accurate by that time. Am I right? Thank you for your answer. I appreciate it a lot.

May 29, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Thank you Alty. Im hoping that I'm just delayed. This is the first time that happened to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibility of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was April 15th, I had sex April 24th with no condom he didnr ejaculate in me his pre went in me. Now I'm cramping and breasts are sore can I be pregnant?

Possibility of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I had a period feb 12th but it was not normal at all I never spot I did this time I only flooded for 2 days and spotted 4 days when I usually go 7 days and I didn't this time and I'm bloated now but I don't know if I'm pregnant or not me and my boyfriend had a condom to bust on us so there is a...

Possibility of pregnancy [ 8 Answers ]

Need some help guys. It was my girl's birthday last night so we went out, had dinner, and decided to get a room. I did not come insider her the first time. Wust did a bit of mutual masturbation And I ended blowing my blow right in the air. So, we rest a bit, talk, and then decided to do it another...

Pregnancy Possibility [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Thank you for answer. I am trying from 1 year to get pregnant but I can't. I am having hypothyroidism from 1 & half year I am taking eltroxin50 per day 1 tablet before breakfast. Two days I did the report of Thyroid it is in normal range. My periods are irregular. I am taking the treatment...

Possibility of pregnancy? [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend were having outercourse and my hand might have gotten pre semen on them when I touched her. She complains about getting nauseated at times and has stomach pains in the morning. The events happened about 5 days ago. Can she be pregnant like that?

View more questions Search