Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nzou Posts: 62, Reputation: 2
    -

May 29, 2012, 12:39 AM
    Are there any side effects to using bioplus syrup?
    I have bought this energy boosting syrup called Bioplus so I may be able to do my programming work at night. However my concern is does it have any side effects that may harm my health. I intend to just take it only for the nights where I have lots of work to do, which is not necessarily every night. Also does anyone know any tips on how to use this product?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 29, 2012, 03:37 AM
    It's just caffeine and B vitamins, a ripoff. You can get the same effect for a ton less money by taking a multi vitamin or a B complex vitamin any time of day, and caffeine when you need to stay awake - coffee, pills, liquid form, even chocolate covered coffee beans (yum).
    The B vitamins can be bought separately for a lot less too, but they don't help you stay awake or do anything other than the healthy effects of B vitamins do. Take a multi vitamin if you feel that your need them.
    jaimy007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 06:39 AM
    I have been using these for almost 4 years now.. but not on a daily basis. Only when I have exams etc.. I think the best way to use it is to get a very low dose in the beginning. Then when you feel the effect is decreasing, say after 4, 5 consecutive days (in my case I need to increase the dosage every 2 or 3 days). And, most importantly (according to me), you should try some hot milk before you to to sleep.

Also, a lot a lot of water.. Just put the bottle in front of you, your consumation will automatically increase.
    Elaine Mostert Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 08:58 AM
    I also use bioplus, been using it for almost a year now. The thing with bioplus is that you must be active already for it to work. But I have lately experienced that it doesn't help such a lot anymore, Cause once's system gets used to it after a period, then it kind of loses its full effectiveness. And, if you suffer from bad depression, like me, it can sometimes make you more tired than you were before taking it. Well, this is what I am experiencing. Everyone's different and could experience it differently. Elaine.
    MaLindi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 04:11 AM
    I find that my urine is very strong after drinking Bio-Plus syrup. I don't know about other people though
    rhemis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2013, 04:25 AM
    Can you blow positive on a breathalyzer test after drinking bio plus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone experience slight nausea & headaches during the first couple weeks of taking Nopalea?

Side effects [ 0 Answers ]

I have been using makari beauty whitening milk for some time now. At first the result was amazing then some months later I started reacting to it and some really ugly spots starting showing on my skin reddish in colour I don't know what I can do to prevent this from happening again.

Side effects [ 4 Answers ]

Please can you tell me what side effects I will have to expect on superfact

Side effects [ 1 Answers ]

Side Effects Of Finasteride In Women

View more questions Search