Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calcat3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 09:17 PM
    Finishes quick
    I have to bring the topic up. I do all the work. In just a few minutes he comes . I do not get my release. What is the problem?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 28, 2012, 10:51 PM
    As is good etiquette, the woman always comes first ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 29, 2012, 09:31 AM
    What Curlyben said... start telling him YOU get yours before he gets his... if you haven't said anything yet to him... do it... if you have and he doesn't care... do what I said... that will get his attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My engine coolant finishes quickly. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara V6. The car runs perfectly fine except for some jerking due to the 4wd. But my engine coolant is finishing quickly. There are no leaks or anything. It just burns out quickly. Can anyone tell me why this happens and how to fix the problem?

Explain internal finishes [ 1 Answers ]

Internal finishers and buildingcomponents

Wood floor finishes [ 2 Answers ]

If my bare wood floor absorbs any water spills immediately into it (it doesn't even bead for a second), what are some options for treating it? It's just one room. Thanks for any tips.

Flooring Finishes [ 3 Answers ]

I'm renovating an 85-year-old home. The flooring downstairs is white oak; upstairs is old-growth southern pine. The finish on all of the floors was shellac. As near as I could tell, it was the original finish, and was in remarkably good shape. The floors, too, were good, both structurally and...

View more questions Search