Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orwei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2004, 01:18 PM
    SK-II The Facial Whitening Mask
    Hey Guys,
    Has anyone used this SK-II facial whitening mask? If so, how well did it work? I want to buy it, but my skin is really sensitive. I don't know enough about the chemical make up to make a judgment on it. I hear its kind of concentrated, so I am concerned if anyone else had some troubles or likes the product?

Here is the website:http://sk2us.com/products/boosting3.htm

Thanks for your help
    binnyliu Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 05:30 AM
    I have used them and I've had no problems with them whatsoever. I usually leave it on about 10-15 min and then just pat the rest in. Doesn't seem to affect the skin at all in any negative way, and my skin looked more healthier and not as dull after several uses.
    janelee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 02:13 PM
    I have been using sk-ii for a long time. It's an OK product, but I don't see any results about whitening, it's overexpensive, but the result is just like the drug store's mask. So I don't think it's worthy that money.
    jones-boat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by orwei
    Hey Guys,
    Has anyone used this SK-II facial whitening mask? If so, how well did it work? I want to buy it, but my skin is really sensitive. I don't know enough about the chemical make up to make a judgment on it. I hear its kinda concentrated, so i am concerned if anyone else had some troubles or likes the product?

Here is the website:http://sk2us.com/products/boosting3.htm

Thanks for your help
    Hi Orwei ! The mask is a fleece mask drenched with a substance called pitery, might be spelled slightly different, which seems to be a yeast derivative among other ingredients , never tried it ,but unless you have an allergy to yeast,it may be o.k.,. But do a little research first just to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help for drooping facial skin [ 1 Answers ]

Who knows of an incrediable product that will really fill in lines and also lift droopy mouth corners and saggy cheeks that droop towards mouth. Does anything really work that comes in a container??

Facial satisfaction [ 4 Answers ]

I'm studying for a dissertation looking into facial satisfaction compared with body satisfaction within 2 groups. Those likely to suffer with eating disorders and those not likely. I'm not having much luck with finding information about this topic any help?

Facial Hair Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My facial hair is quite odd. Im almost 17 and it grows out only on the front and side of my neck below the jaw. It doesn't bother me, and I know it;'' most likely start growing on my actual face, but I was just wondering if its normal for it to grow in like this.

Facial hair [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I've started to notice a few dark hairs on my chin and upper lip. I started plucking them as I found them, but now there seems to be more. I'm afraid that if I keep plucking them or if I was them, then more will grow and before I know it there will be more than I can handle....

Facial Blush [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone aid me to the right direction/remedy to having my facial "blushing" cured. Its been almost 5 years... and it all started in college my cheeks have been constantly red whether if the weather is cool or hot. I sometimes face the question "Who slapped you?".. from a variety of...

View more questions Search