Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Soccer/ futbol positions
    I have been a fan of soccer ( don't get mad, that just what I call) for some years. I learned the rules pretty quickly but one thing I didn't really learn well is the positions. I there are attackers, goalie,midfielders, and defenders but the problem is with the name. Like is really a difference between a central back or a defender that is at the right side. Or what is the difference between a ST or RF. I hope you understand what I saying. Can someone just describe each postiton and the special names for some of them.
    kyleranne123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CP3fan95 View Post
    i have been a fan of soccer ( dont get mad, that just what i call) for some years. i learned the rules pretty quickly but one thing i didnt really learn well is the positions. i there are attackers, goalie,midfielders, and defenders but the problem is with the name. like is really a difference between a central back or a defender that is at the right side. or what is the difference between a ST or RF. I hope you understand what i saying. can someone just describe each postiton and the special names for some of them.
    OK I love soccer a attacker is where you stay towards the other teams goalie and when the ball gets to you u dribble with it and shoot it and a goalie is a person who stands in the goal and blocks the soccer ball from getting in the goal and a midfielder is a line of people and they are in the middle of the field and if another midfielder comes they try and take the ball away and pass it to a attacker or a forward either name is good and a defender is in the back and they try to stop the other teams attacker or forward from getting passed them and making a goal if you need anything else tell me and I will tell you I am in love with soccer so ask me anything
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 12:20 PM
    Okay I think I'm good for now. I was just confused on how a ST, RF, and RW are similar different but you explained so I'm good. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Positions [ 13 Answers ]

Ok this is a strange question but I'm looking to spice sex up a bit and I would like to know of some really exotic positions that will make sex really interesting. I'm not talking about like "Doggie style" but if it comes down to it if there's a trick I pull on my man to make him keep coming back...

Soccer [ 6 Answers ]

Well,the waiting is nearly over.England vs Paraguay,kick-off 2pm,UK time.I hope England win.. of course. :D I hope the whole competetion goes off without incident,and on July 9th,when England beat Brazil :D we can celebrate for days. Come on ENGLAND!! With apologies to our International...

Soccer Am! [ 3 Answers ]

dus anyone know how u can apply to have a bash at been the soccerrette on the programme soccer am, gis a shout if u know cheers me dears x kim :D

Player Positions [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know where I can go on the internet to get an explanation of what each position on the team is supposed to do and the names of each of the position. Sorry, but when I am watching a game, I would like to know what each particular player does.

Soccer [ 1 Answers ]

What are the dimensions of a soccer ba :-[

View more questions Search