Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 06:06 PM
    iTunes albums
    I uploaded a janet jackson cd on to itunes so it can go on my iPhone. On the cd there are songs where janet has a featured artist, but most of the songs are just her. The problem is once the album was finally uploaded all the songs with featured artist became another album. Example if you don't get what I'm saying. Scream the song with michael became a new album. The reason why I don't get why it is doing it because I uploaded the cd on to a different computer to go on my iPod and iPhone and all the featured songs never became different albums. So my question is can I make the featured songs part of the album with the regular songs. Thanks
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 29, 2012, 07:03 AM
    This is common, download your art work and see if that fixes it if not you may have to manually put everything back. You may have to remove the accompanying artists from the artist field in the file tag..
    CP3fan95 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 12:24 PM
    The artwork for songs where its just her downloaded but the artwork for songs that are featured didn't download. I also tried to consolidate files thinking that all the songs would go under one album but it didn't work. And I'm not sure if consolidating the files was the right thing to do. I think ill just start up the new computer and get the music off there or just copy the flies over onto the new computer.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jun 11, 2012, 10:28 PM
    The problem is more than likely in the tagging edit the tags and it should clear up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All icons turned into itunes and only open itunes, [ 2 Answers ]

On my laptop, windows 7, all of the icons turned into itunes and will only open to itunes, how can I fix this?

I'm 80. What do I to do with photo albums ? [ 5 Answers ]

I have 5-6 carefully organized family photo albums. They are simply "stored" on my sheves. What shuld I do with them before I "move on."

I can't manually add artwork to my iTunes albums, help! [ 1 Answers ]

I had have my new laptop - a Dell Inspiron with Windows 7 - for just under a week, and after the initial set up, one of the first things I did was download iTunes in order to add my music which I did successfully via Home Share. I used iTunes to add some artwork, and as I expected not all of the...

Albums everyone had [ 16 Answers ]

Think back to your junior high and high school days, I would like to hear what was the album that everyone seemed to have in their youth. The film Wayne' s World made a joke about every 70s kid having "Frampton Comes Alive". When I was in junior high, the album everyone had was Def Leppard's...

View more questions Search