Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    houston_chick Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 11:51 PM
    Not Happy
    Im not happy with my other half and its driving me nuts I don't know what to do? Trust me I've tried everything I think that we bring out the worst in each other I'm just scared of making that next step in going our separate ways:(
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 26, 2007, 05:56 AM
    I hear you trying on your own and while that is admirable, marriage problems, actually all relationship problems don't usually solve quite so one-sided. It makes me wonder where is he is in this? He certainly can't be so happy if he is married to someone who is unhappy. Maybe the next step needs to be less of a step.

What about seeking the help of a marriage counselor? A professional can often bring almost immediate relief and help orchestrate a temporary separation, if necessary. They can help you both explore what is possible and then engage in rebuilding or ending it more constructively than you might have on your own. I think it becomes easier to face ending a marriage having tried every concievable course of action to solve what went wrong. I recommend this primarily because marriage counseling saved us from giving up at one time and helped us to improve as people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm happy, but is he? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been married for 1 year now and all together I have been with him for 5. Since we said "I Do", Some things haven't been the same. Now we are both sexually and physically attracted to each other... that's not a problem, but every time we get into an argument he threatens he wants a divorce,...

I haven't been really happy with him [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for two years, we just had a baby, but for the past two years of being together, I haven't been really happy with him. He's in the military and he's always busy with so many things, but he never makes time for me. Our communication is bad, every time we talk, we...

He is never Happy! [ 2 Answers ]

MY husband and I have been married for 2 years, It seems that no matter what I do or how I do it, it is never the right thing for him. I am currently attending college in a very competetive program which requires intense studying sometimes, I also work full time and have one school aged child. I...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone [ 5 Answers ]

18 THINGS YOU CAN ONLY SAY AT THANKSGIVING! 1. Talk about a huge breast! 2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist. 3. It's Cool Whip time! 4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst! 5. That's one terrific spread! 6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat. 7. Are you ready...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search