Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rawr18 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 11:10 AM
    18 yr old girl dated a 25 yr old guy
    So whenever I went over to my boyfriends house, we would always have sex first but never go out just once or twice. But before we dated, we went on dates but now we just stay home and barely go out. What we did, do you think it was wrong?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 28, 2012, 11:19 AM
    I'm confused as to what you are asking about. If all you do is have sex, then he is using you and you need to end it.

May 28, 2012, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I'm confused as to what you are asking about. if all you do is have sex, then he is using you and you need to end it.
    That's what I was asking! Thankss so much! (:
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 28, 2012, 11:40 AM
    I think you gave up the cookies and now that is all you are to him. Stop having sex with him and see how long he hangs around or if he starts to take you out again.

May 28, 2012, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I think you gave up the cookies and now that is all you are to him. Stop having sex with him and see how long he hangs around or if he starts to take you out again.

I did say no to having sex lastime and we still didn't go out, I think I'm going to break it off with him.. Thankss for the advice thou :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 28, 2012, 12:30 PM
    I think that is probably best.
    I wish you well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 28, 2012, 02:08 PM
    So if he does not want to go out, you go out, dating is taking turns doing things, sounds like he was just wanting sex and thought he did not have to take you out any more to get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his...

How do I get over a guy I never dated in the first place? [ 8 Answers ]

I dated his bestfriend(am talking about 'like a brother to me' best friend thing) for two years. While dating his best friend I felt attracted to him but I never cheated on my ex with him. Considering his behavior then( texting, calling, being nice) it will be safe to assume he felt attracted to me...

Dated a guy NOW being called a whore [ 3 Answers ]

OK Here is the situation... I date this guy for about 4 months. He had been in a relationship to where he has a baby 9 months old. When we meet he was not with the baby mother. We did not spent lots of time together. But saw each other eveyday sometimes 3 or times a day. We had sex only twice! Now...

I never dated a guy with a kid before? [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm 21 and the guy a recently started dating is 25 and he has a 4 year old daughter, I've never dated someone with a kid before. It's early in the relationship but we're really falling in love kind of fast, and I want to meet his daughter, but I know he's protecting her because her mother left...

View more questions Search