Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Suzy Q 80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Dental work
    My significant other needs some dental work done. He had a hip replcmt in 2000 and in 2004 had a gram negative bacteria infection, almost taking his life. Does he need antibiotics before enduring dental work and if so what are some recommendations as to what antibiotics to take?

Check out some similar questions!

Dental work while pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

Can I get denal work if I was 6 months peragnat

Infection after dental work [ 2 Answers ]

In all my life, I have only had 2 infections after visiting the same dentist who is very rough, and I fear whose tools are not clean. I had an extraction a year ago, and she put a temporary bridge straight into the extraction site, after drilling the 2 side teeth. Within a day I had a major...

Dental work inexpensive at Dental Schools? [ 1 Answers ]

In the Raleigh-Cary area, do any of the Dental Schools offer inexpensive routine care for seniors on a tight budget? Thank you, Bob

Expensive Dental work [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have gotten a lot of work done on my teeth and have maxed out my insurance. I never knew that Dental Insurance Companies will only cover up to $1500 (at least with my plan) per year. I have gotten a Root Canal and two crowns done so I am maxed out. I also have a Flex Spending Plan,...

Dental work [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 28 year old single mother of two. I need a lot of dental work and I have no dental insurance and cannot afford to have this work done. Almost all of my teeth are broken down to the gum and they always hurt. I think what hurts most is that I cannot smile or laugh anymore. I hate talking face...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.