Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drew324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 10:22 AM
    Voltage drop in ceiling fan lightsOur ceilingq
    Our ceiling fan has 4 lights on it. The fan runs on a single line switch. The lights are ona dimmer switch. When I turn the dimmer switch on high the lights get bright for about 10 seconds and then they dim. I replace the dimmer switch but the problem did not go away.

Check out some similar questions!

Voltage drop [ 2 Answers ]

I have to feed a pump it has a load of 30 amps, is 115 volts and is located 1300 feet.

Voltage drop [ 4 Answers ]

If i have a 3 phase motor running in 440volts and drives the cetrifugal fan, then the voltage drops to 20 percent, what happened to running current does it increas or decrease.

Voltage drop [ 5 Answers ]

I will be running wire to my shop that is aprox 250' from the main elect box at the house. I would like to have 220 volts and 110 volts. The wire will be buried underground the average temp in my area in the summer is 100 degrees. What size wire should I use. I will be welding with a welder that...

Voltage Drop [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to illuminate a tunnel about 3000' long temporarily with 9- 400 Watt Metal Halide fixtures spaced about 320' apart. I have a 120/240 generator single phase that I will use to back feed a 240/480 volt transformer to deliver 480 volts, single phase to the tunnel lights. At 480 volts I...

Voltage drop [ 1 Answers ]

The Voltage will drop after 150 meter wire ,how to sole the problem . Thanks to all

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.