Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    03brenda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 07:48 AM
    Put one can of freon in, but not enough?
    1995 ford explorer xlt. Put one can of freon in it. Still doesn't seem cold enough. Can I put in one more can?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 28, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Only work on an A/C system, if you have a manifold gauge set, know what the high and low pressures should be for your vehicle, and know how to properly use these tools. Otherwise, you could easily damage the system.

The following pressure specifications are for a 1995 Ford Explorer A/C system in good operating condition, at sea level, and at an ambient air temperature of 80 degrees F:

Low side gauge (evaporator suction): 22 to 50 psig
    High side gauge (discharge): 160 to 250 psig

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to put freon in a 2002 Dodge 1500 truck? [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to charge the air conditioner in my 2002 dodge ram. It's blowing hot air.

How to put freon in Lennox A/C condenser [ 1 Answers ]

How to put freon in Lennox A/C Condenser.

What would happen if you put 410a freon in system by vapour charging [ 1 Answers ]

If you charge a 410a unit with vapor charge what will change will your sub cooling temp. change will the unit cool efficeintly

How to add freon to my 04 impala, where is the service port to refill freon? [ 2 Answers ]

I can't locate the refill port on my 04 impala to refill freon, and my rear window defroster doesn't work.

I'm trying to Put freon in a window unit how do I do it? [ 10 Answers ]

What are some steps that I can use to Add Freon to a Window Air Conditiner Unit

View more questions Search