Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rod Mak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Spa pump
    I have an onga spa pump that hums when you turn it on but does not pump. It has an air switch. It is pretty new hardly used. Any ideas
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 28, 2012, 06:51 AM
    You might get lucky by dissembling enough to see if it spins free.
    Capacitor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why my spa drain when the pump is off [ 4 Answers ]

My spa drain when my pump turns off

Coast spa only high speed on pump 2 [ 1 Answers ]

I have this problem with pump 2 not going on low speed and the fiber optic lights not working.Had this happen before and I had a hot tub tech come, from the display panel he a justed the setting and everything worked fine. The kids have messed up the setting because now I have the same problem....

Spa Pump & Air Switch wiring [ 3 Answers ]

Have a new 230 volt 2 speed pump on a T104 clock with a Len Gordon 3F-95 Air Switch and a 230 volt heater. Need a wiring diagram from the panel to the clock to the switch and to the pump and heater. Pump has Common; Low & Hi connections and Air Switch has Line 1; Line 2; Load 1A High and Load 1B...

Spa pump fuse [ 1 Answers ]

The PUMP 1 FUSE light is on and the pump doesn't work. The control system is a CS6230VDS from Hydro Spa. I assume I should change the fuse but I can't tell where it is. Can anyone help me?

No 240 volts to spa pump [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I really hope someone can help with this, I recently replaced the pump on my spa, it is a 240volt 2 speed pump as was the original. It ran for about 4 hours then stopped, the time delay fuse (20a) on the circuit board had blown so I replaced that and now nothing runs except the light, and I...

View more questions Search