Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southernscout Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 06:08 AM
    A spirit bothering my family
    Hello, I recently rented a house about 4 months ago. From the first night I moved in my wife and I keep hearing odd noises coming from the kitchen such as cabinet doors opening and closing. It progressed to things falling over and off shelfs on a normal basis. I keep feeling very strange when I go down stairs as if I am doing something wrong I get the feeling someone is behind me always. The other morning I was getting ready for work and I ran down the steps to get some close and the laundry basket moved about 2 inches right in front of me. Now I am very courious and spoke out to it. And it stopped bothering me. But now it will not stop bothering my wife knocking things over right in front of her turning lights off or TV. It doesn't matter day or night. I sort of doubted her even after what I saw. But now starting this week it doesn't care any more things happen right in front of us together on a normal basis I don't feel scared but getting angry that I don't no what to do or how to comfort my wife. It doesn't seem to be evil but I don't no. If you think we are crazy please don't bother to reply this is happening and we need some answears can not afford to move. Any positve feedback would be appriciated Thanks
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 28, 2012, 09:49 AM
    You're not crazy... and it happens to others quite frequently. Whether it feel evil or not is not the issue. You want it gone so get it removed. You need to contact a local church, preferably one with experience, and have someone come out to your home. It doesn't have to b Catholic or any other certain denomination... just so long as they believe the Bible and what it says. Best wishes to you.. hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by southernscout View Post
    Hello, i recently rented a house about 4 months ago. From the first night i moved in my wife and I keep hearing odd noises coming from the kitchen such as cabinet doors opening and closing. It progressed to things falling over and off shelfs on a normal basis. I keep feeling very strange when I go down stairs as if I am doing something wrong I get the feeling someone is behind me always. The other morning I was getting ready for work and I ran down the steps to get some close and the laundry basket moved about 2 inches right in front of me. Now I am very courious and spoke out to it. and it stoped bothering me. But now it will not stop bothering my wife knocking things over right in front of her turning lights off or tv. It doesnt matter day or night. I sort of doubted her even after what i saw. But now starting this week it doesnt care any more things happen right in front of us together on a normal basis I dont feel scared but getting angry that I dont no what to do or how to comfort my wife. It doesnt seem to be evil but i dont no. If you think we are crazy please dont bother to reply this is happening and we need some answears can not afford to move. any positve feedback would be appriciated Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

My EX is getting married. And it's bothering me! [ 9 Answers ]

I found out today my EX of less than 2 years ago, got engaged last night... and it's really bothering me! And I know it shouldn't be. Is this normal? I'm not sure why... it's not because I still have feelings... or because I want to get married (I do, but not anytime soon). We were together for...

Been bothering me for a month. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to figure out the name and artis of this song. Ok it goes something like this Oh a oh a oh , I danced all intio the night, and she had a voice like te angels sing, It sound like nickelback but I can't find the song anyware. Please help.:confused:

Not to keep bothering you about this judgement [ 1 Answers ]

Like I said before this guy I have a judgement against only paid me $50.00 and he owe me $1,384.00 because I said I was going to take him bk to court and did not make another payment.should I call him and ask him when he will pay me or should I try to file a lien against his bank acct.or just take...

Bothering spots [ 1 Answers ]

What is the quikest way to get rid of spots

View more questions Search