Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Low cost black and white printing
    I need to print about 50 to 100 pages a day, and they can all be black and white,

I am looking for low costs in buying the unit but also in as low cost per print as I can get.

What would be everyone's or anyone's recommendation.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Hello Chuck! Whenever I am looking to purchase something, I always start with Reviews from Epinions web site. They have a tremendous listing of products, you receive full info: the specs on the product, where you can purchase it, best price, and people's reviews using a 5 star rating system, on the products.

I did a cursory search for you. Please look at this link:

Compare Prices and Read Reviews on "copy machine" Copiers at Epinions.com

The Canon PC 140 looks like it might be in line with what you are looking for.

I hope you find this helpful. Good Luck!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 26, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Hi chuck, I would recommend an HP 1020 Laserjet. You should be able to find it on sale for just over $120. It has a higher duty cycle and will be more cost effective.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Feb 26, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Hey FrChuck, I have an old HP LaserJet IIP Plus gathering dust in the basement. It was working fine when I packed it away. I'd be happy to dump it for a nominal sum plus shipping. PM me if you're interested.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Thanks everyone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find black and white movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie I believe was made in the 1930's or 1940's in which a man murders an old woman and cements her into a fireplace.I remember seeing this movie only once about twenty years ago.

50's black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 50's black and white movie set in the congo, and begins with the opening scene of a man riding on a bicycle and is slain by a machete wielding attacker?

Black and white energy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Black and white movie about energy (electricity) and connecting to a higher power.

An old Black & White movie, help! [ 2 Answers ]

I watched an old B & W movie about man who played a "downtrodden" individual to find out what it was like to live such a life. It was a social experiment on his part but he was really a movie director. A lady (his co-star) bought into his plight in life, initially. She bought him some coffee...

View more questions Search