Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Peerless faucet cartridge removal
    After removing the chrome cylinder and the retainer from the top of the cartridge, what do I do next to extract the cartridge from the faucet assembly.:) confused:
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Some cartridges just pull out, some are too difficult to remove and you have to replace the faucet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peerless kitchen faucet low pressure? [ 15 Answers ]

Hey there, I want to first off say thanks for any and all input on the matter its much appreciated. I have peerless model# p99578 it's the kitchen faucet two handles and one long neck up the middle. This thing has very little pressure when using hot or cold? It does however have great pressure...

Remove Moen tub faucet cartridge [ 14 Answers ]

Hi folks, I have a single handle Moen tub faucet that I'm trying to do some work on. A little description first. My bathtub faucet is teardrop shaped with the point of the teardrop pointing towards the floor. So when looking at it the writing is actually upside down. So to turn on the water...

Help with a Peerless Two Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer [ 4 Answers ]

Culprit: Peerless Two Handle Kitchen Faucet w/Sprayer Two part question: 1) Need instructions and photo illustrations (if possible) on fixing a dripping faucet; and 2) same for separate sprayer worked fine just after install but now it does not spray. A slight stream of water is coming from the...

Help w/ Leak - Peerless bathroom faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Peerless bathroom sink faucet. It is a two-handled faucet. The faucet is leaking, and the water feels cold, so I'm getting it relates to the cold water faucet. I removed the handle and pulled out the cartridge, but the bottom of the cartridge is flat. There is a rubber washer embedded in...

Help w/ Leak - Peerless bathroom faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Peerless bathroom sink faucet. The faucet is leaking, and the water feels cold, so I'm getting it relates to the cold water faucet. I removed the handle and pulled out the cartridge, but the bottom of the cartridge is flat. There is a rubber washer embedded in the base of the cold water...

View more questions Search