Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CoruptedAngel Posts: 95, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2012, 06:42 PM
    About excessive weight loss. Please help!!
    Okay I have tried looking it up on the internet but honestly I'm not coming up with anything.

What or how does losing a lot of weight effect a persons health? I mean I know it isn't good and everything. But I want symptoms etc.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat excessive hunger and weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

My 9 year old male cat has lost 4 pounds in 8 months. He is constantly hunger, eats 3 cans of wet food and free feeds Hills ID. Vet tells me he has FIP but when I look that up hunger is not a symptom, lack of appetite is a symptom, he stools lot as much or more than he eats.

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Excessive thirst weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2.5 months my husband cannot get enough liquids in him. He has lost 12-15 pounds and gets us 5-6 times per night to urinate. All new things for him. He always had a strong sex drive that also has changed. He will be 45 years old this month. Any idea what this could be?

Excessive Exercise For Weight Loss? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all.. I'm a 19 year old male and I know it's not healthy to loose more then 2 lbs a week but I'm going to aim for 4-5 lbs a week. But is this VERY dangerous? My body needs 2200 calories a day to maintain my weight, so instead I'm going to eat 1200 calories which is 1000 calorie difference...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.