Please I Really Need Help.
    Answerrs?
    :) :) :o
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2007, 10:45 PM
    We won't do homework for you.

Take some guesses. What do you know?

Here... a "gimmie"... I don't like giving people answers, but this is a simple one...

NaCl-->Na+Cl2

Notice there are two chlorines on the right and not the left... OK you need two on the left

2NaCl-->Na+Cl2

So that balances the Cl, but now the Na is off... 2 on the left, one on the right... so...

2NaCl-->2Na+Cl2

There's a start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rewrite equations as balanced chemical equations [ 8 Answers ]

Magnesium chloride yield sulfur dioxide Calcium carbonate yields calcium oxide plus carbon dioxide Nitrogen plus hygrogen yield ammonia Hydrochloric acid plus sodium hydroxide yield sodium chloride plus water

Predicting Chemical Equations [ 4 Answers ]

So I am having trouble with my chemistry. What I don't understand is what to do when you are predicting the products of a chemical equation, and knowing what its physical state is for example Hg (NO3)2 + Na2S --> I looked at my activity series and Sodium is more reactive than Mercury so...

How do you balance chemical equations [ 9 Answers ]

for... ex. 1. _____NaOH + ______HCI = ______NaCl + _____H2O now what the hell is this?

Predicting Chemical Equations [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am in desperate need of help on some of these equations! For each of the following questions, classify the reaction type and predict the balanced chemical equation. Provide a word equation as well. #4. A strip of zinc metal is placed into a copper(II) nitrate solution. #5....

[HELP]gr11 chemistry - predicting chemical reactions and balancing chemical equations [ 5 Answers ]

hey can nebody help me with my chemistry hmwk? i dun really get it... :confused: thanks! For each of the following reactions, determine what the products of each reaction will be. When you have predicted the products, balance the equation and use a table of solubility products to...

View more questions Search