Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1biffy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Thermistat will not control a/c
    Furnace has heat/cool switch when switched to cool furnace fan and outside unit run continuously. On heat every thing works fine.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to replace a thermopile with an Electrict thermistat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas stove that has a thermopile. It is suppose to produce .450 volts DC and drop to .180 volts DC when the thermostat is ingaged. I have replaced the thermopile several times because it fails to produce a voltage high enough to operate the valve to turn on the stove. Is there a way to...

What do I need to connect a DSC 1832 control panel to a Control 4 home automation sys [ 2 Answers ]

What do I need to connect a DSC 1832 control panel to a Control 4 home automation system?

Wire connection for thermistat [ 1 Answers ]

I unhooked the control panl and forgot what wires went where It's a york heat pump and central air system Any ideas, it has six wires

Thermistat display goes blank and comes back intermittently. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bryant (Carrier) programmable thermidstat that has worked without problem for 2+ years. The problem is that the LCD and backlight goes out intermittently during the time the system is not running. I have yet to determine the exact sequence of when this happens but without intervention the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.