Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunaEverdeen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 01:05 PM
    What is that movie called?
    Okay! I have not figured what this movie is called for like 3 years and it's driving me insane! Okay. So, there is this mom whose husband just died and she has a daughter named Dezzaray. The mom and Dezzaray go to live with the mom's parents. Dezzaray cuts her hair and almost gets run over by a tractor, while they're there. Dezzaray send a balloon with a message to her father attached to it, and someone finds it. Then, it gets on the news and everything, and then they get money from random people! Sooo, help! I really want to know what this movie is called so I can watch it again!
    themisfitkitten Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Jul 6, 2012, 10:47 AM
    I think you might have the name spelled wrong... I Googled "Desiree movie balloon" and came up with Mermaid: Mermaid (2000 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does that sound like it might be it?

~tmk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?) [ 3 Answers ]

OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I...

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie were a couple is hicking threw the woods and are attacked by guys hunting and while he is in the hospital she kills them one by one

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Where 2 sons and a dad live together and then they get an axe and chop of the heads of bad people??

What was that movie called [ 1 Answers ]

What was that movie about an assassination, in central america (or mexico) and its about different peoples perspective at the time of the shooting. I think

View more questions Search