Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chadinfla12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Abscess tooth w weak immune system
    Man w abscess tooth & week immune syst. Got antibiotic shot @ ER In 24 hrs took erythromycin, naproxen Tramadol ,mucinex, celebrex and allergy med. Pain n ctr of my chest.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 27, 2012, 12:47 PM
    Are you the person with the abscess and the weak immune system? You or someone else has been given some hard line antibiotics to clear up the infection and they probably knew what it would do if the infection got into your system. It can cause heart failure,and that is probably why you are having chest pains.

You must go back to the ER immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth abscess [ 5 Answers ]

Hi: I have a tooth abscess that I accidentally discovered was draining pus. I do not have any pain, but seems to be old draining abscess. What should I do??

Tooth abscess. [ 19 Answers ]

I recently had a crown come out and had to go to the dentist to have it put back on. The dentist took an x-ray and told me I had some infection in that tooth and I'd need a root canal. I was started on antibiotics yesterday and a few hours after seeing the dentist my tooth started hurting. It's...

Another wisdom tooth, dental abscess [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am back again with another wisdom tooth pain this time the right side. I have a swelling around the wisdom tooth, doctor gave me antibiotic and said that it has to be removed. And I don't want to get rid of my another wisdom tooth, pretty soon I will run out all the wisdom in me :'(. So is...

Abscess on Baby Tooth [ 7 Answers ]

My baby who is 2 years old in June has an abscess on his front tooth and I am worried about how the dentist can do anything with this tooth as he doesn't like anyone looking in his mouth. He just keeps prescribing antibiotics and he has had 3 lots at present. I think the abscess is due to...

Tooth Abscess [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Ease Pain Of A Tooth Abscess,taking Painkillers And Antibiotics, But Still Hurts Like Hell.

View more questions Search