Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abmasud1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 06:21 AM
    How can I make my breast smaller with surgery
    I have got big breast and I want to make it smaller with surgery. Can you suggest me where can I do that.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 27, 2012, 06:24 AM
    There is breast reduction surgery and you would have to see a plastic surgeon to diagnose and advise.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 27, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Ask your regular physician for a referral to a plastic surgeon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my breast smaller? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I make my breast smaaler with out surgury I qm 18 years but my boobs are very large and big about 14' both of boobs.

How do I get my breast smaller? [ 1 Answers ]

I am only 11 And I have big breast I'm skinie But my breast are huge No one of my friends have any :( I want flat breast not huge ones I don't want sergary cause I'm 11 What should I do?

If You Work Out Would Your Breast Get Smaller? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm karu and I'm 13 and I know that a lot of you breast is made of fat and I have found some people say that your breast would get smaller when you work out but some people say that your breast would get bigger! So does the fat in your breast turn into muscle and that's what makes them bigger...

My right breast is a whole cup size smaller! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 18 year old teen girl, and I have B cup breasts.. except, my right boob is a cup size smaller! And its incredibly noticeable... Most doctors say I'm going through puberty and one breast is always slightly larger or smaller then the other... but this is a cup size bigger and its very...

View more questions Search