Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    As_raj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 05:02 AM
    Hsg test result
    My hsg test result reads : bilateral hydrosalphinx with free peritoneal spill, what does it mean?

Check out some similar questions!

Hsg test after how many days after sex doing? [ 4 Answers ]

I had hsg test 9th October done.my period date 1st October.I'm trying to conceive. How many days after sex doing.please help me.

Hsg test result [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I did hsg test and my doctor said its OK, but I need doctors in this forum or experts comment on it. Here is the report: the demonstrated uterus shows fairly regular outlines, there is , oval filling defect noted within the lower segment. Both fallopian tubes were demonstrated in their entire...

Hsg test result [ 0 Answers ]

I did hsg test and my doctor said there is no problem with the result. Please I need expert here to help out:the hsg result reads thus; the demonstrated uterus shows fairly regular outlines. There is an oval filling defect noted within the lower segment. Both fallopian tubes were demontrated in...

I recently had a hsg test and the doctor told me I had an irregular uterus. [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had a hsg test. Doctor didn't tell me much all she said was my tubes are opened but my uterus is irregular. Could that be something serious? I'm really wanting to have kids.. and its hurting that I may not be able to. Im just trying to find out some information on it before I go see my...

Pregnancy Test Result [ 1 Answers ]

After having sex and using contraception.. I got my period but it lasted for 2.5 days... so just to reassure myself... 2 days after my due date I took a pregnancy test and the result was negative.. after a week I repeated the test.. and the result was still negative , do I need to worry anymore ?...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.