Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dudley Batchlor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2012, 04:42 AM
    Dip switches settings
    The dip settings on remote and transmitter are set the same they're all up, but the manual says not to use this factory setting . What setting should I use
    jerro Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

May 27, 2012, 08:20 AM
    Any combination you use will work as long as the setting on the remote matches the setting on the receiver. Example: remote: switch 1 up, 2 up, 3 down, 4 up receiver: switch 1 up,2 up, 3 down, 4 up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change dip settings in Harbor Breeze remote [ 2 Answers ]

I think I accidentally changed the dip settings in my Harbor Breeze remote when I changed the battery. How do I find the correct dip settings? Preferably without opening up the ceiling fan itself. Thank you!

Dip switch settings for Hampton Bay AC552 [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot get the base off the unit where it attaches to the ceiling. Is that where the dip switch settings are? If so, how can I remove the base? Thank you.

Where are the receiver /dip switches [ 2 Answers ]

Where are the dipswitches located on a litex fan-i am told on/in the canopy-what is the canopy? I have the remote and their location but cannot find them on the fan itself.

Celing fan, new remote, Dip settings [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought a harbor breeze tiempo ceiling fan which did not have a remote, so I went out and bought a universal remote for it. It says that I should check the factory settings manual for the Dip settings, which is no where in the manual. Where do I find that or even does anyone know where to...

Remote dip switches [ 1 Answers ]

I have lost my remote for a hampton fan. I have a remote for another hampton fan. I am trying to get the remote working with the other fan. I have all 4 dip switches the same for remote and the sensor. They are both Hampton bay products. Unfortunaltly it is not working. Some minor...

View more questions Search