Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntings Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 11:15 PM
    Demonic or spirituality?
    Is it okay to know almost everything about ghosts but for once you're her target and you don't know what to do?lets see how do you get rid of a demonic or ghostly interraction when you're a very smart 11 yearold 5th grader?I can't tell which one it is but things are getting kind of

Creepy when you hear dishes falling and breaking every night then go check it out and. There's nothing there? O my gosh what the crap was that OK any way Help!! what do I do she is back!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 28, 2012, 02:38 PM
    You may be smart in math or english... but you're not in spiritual issues... and you by far do not know "almost everything about ghosts". May I ask where such a brilliant 11 year old learns everything about ghosts?

You need to talk to your parents. That's your starting point. You are under their roof and their rules. I can't tell you to go and talk to anybody because your parents may not want you. Talk to them first.

HH

Quote Originally Posted by hauntings View Post
    Is it okay to know almost everything about ghosts but for once your her target and u don't know what to do?lets see how do you get rid of a demonic or ghostly interraction when your a very smart 11 yearold 5th grader?I can't tell which one it is but things are getting kinda

creepy when you hear dishes falling and breaking every night then go check it out and. Theres nothing there? O my gosh what the crap was that ok any way Help!!!!!!!!!!what do I do she is back!
    EidolonProject Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 14, 2012, 11:50 PM
    I started reading and learning about ghosts when I was younger than you after seeing the spirit of my departed grandmother the night of her funeral, Christmas eve 1964. In the early 1990's I began earnest study. Since 1999 I have been professionally involved in paranormal studies and have lectured and taught. I DO NOT know everything there is to know about ghosts despite nearly a half century of learning about them!

People can become addicted to the paranormal. Here is how it progresses:
    Interest> Facination> Obsession> Addiction. Interest and fascination are not harmful. Obsession and Addiction are. I think that you are getting on the wrong side of healthy quizzical interest and are becoming obsessed. At that stage, every slightest thing becomes paranormal in opinion. A mouse in the wall becomes the scratching of a demon, a cooling floor joist becomes footfalls, a car down the road turning into a driveway casting head lamp light into a room becomes a shadow entity... reality becomes distorted - experience becomes biased.

If others are experiencing the calamity in the kitchen, the sound of pots, pans and dishes falling to the floor, then you might have a poltergeist. If that is the case, those types of "hauntings" are usually short in duration and will go, never to return, as quickly and as unexpectedly as they showed up. IF this is poltergeist activity, then do not use religion to get rid of it. NOTHING annoys a poltergeist more! That is a researched and documented fact. Sure, the problem may abate for awhile, but when it returns, it returns MAD! Of course, that is if it is really a poltergeist and not RSPK, SIPK or more likely, an eleven year old's over active imagination.

Best thing to do - keep a journal of events and have reliable witnesses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Communication with a demonic spirit [ 17 Answers ]

Is it possible to communicate with a demonic spirit?:eek:

Am I being followed by a ghost or demonic presence? [ 31 Answers ]

One time in my bedroom I was woken by a horrible feeling that something was choking and crushing me. I cried out to Jesus and I opened my eyes. I am a Christian. I saw a dark shadow with demonic red eyes next to my bed then fade away into my closet. I did not sleep for the rest of the night. I...

Is there something demonic following my family? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, ever since I was a little girl, I have always heard things and would see shadows. One night when I was about six years old, my sister and I shared room, and I never liked to sleep with the closet door open and I woke up in the middle of the night to the closet door opening. I sat up in bed...

View more questions Search