Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VERY HOPEFUL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 08:30 PM
    10 Days late and still negative pregnancy test
    I have been put on perimetrium because I keep miscarring. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months and I have has one miscarriage this time. I had 4 previous to my son being born. I am now 10 days late and I still get a negative pregnancy test. Has anyone had this problem and how long before you got your period or found out that you ARE pregnant?
    carherine Posts: 46, Reputation: 9

Feb 26, 2007, 10:26 AM
    I was 5 weeks and I went to the doc because I was 5 weeks late and keep getting a negative hpt and now I am 8 weeks today
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Feb 26, 2007, 11:18 AM
    My daughter had several false negative results using urine tests and only got a positive one when she was 4 months, yes 4 months pregnant, it seems her hormones were slow to build up. This also happened with her second pregnancy. Both babies were fine.
    VERY HOPEFUL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Thank you for your answers. I am just very nervous because I went to the doctor today and he did a blood test. I won't get the results until tomorrow but my concern is that he wants me to go on provera if they are negative. I have too hard of a time getting pregnant to loose one by not waiting it out
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Feb 27, 2007, 11:48 AM
    I will keep my fingers and everything else crossed for you. Good luck. Here is some ******baby dust****** hope it works. Let us know your result.
    shayden_cowan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 05:41 PM
    I'm 15 days late and have a negative test and I'm not sure what to do about it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many days after a known ovulation date can a positive pregnancy test show? [ 15 Answers ]

I have been taking the medicine Clomid & have been really trying to get pregnant. My question is simple - I know the best time to test for pregnancy is after your missed period but my number of days between change. Last month it was 28 days & I circled the day on my calender that I could take an...

2 1/2 weeks late and negative pregnancy test [ 43 Answers ]

Ok, so I took a pregnancy test at home when my period was 9 days late and it was negative. I have never missed a period before or been late, EVER! I am now 12 days late but want to wait until Sunday to take another one to be sure. I have had very light cramping for the past 2 and a half weeks along...

10 day late period but negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I am ten days late for my period. It was due dec 17th or 18th. I had gotten them pretty regular the last two months about every 30 days. My boyfriend and I briefly had unprotected sex on Nov 26th and again on dec 26th but he pulled out and was not in there long- also he did not ejaculate. After...

Negative test but late... [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My husband and have been trying to conceive since may/june 2006, before that I had a miscarriage in April.. My last period was aug 7th and I am a very regular 29 days. Now I am 2- 3 days late . I took a hpt yesterday evening and the results were negative.. In the past month I...

Negative test [ 2 Answers ]

My period was due to start January 7th. My last one was December 10th. I have my period every 28 days. I was also due to start February 4th but didn't. I have taken six home tests that came back negative. I feel pregnant and I have all the symptoms of pregnancy. Anyone had this problem? Do you...

View more questions Search