Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willyNUBAZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 09:23 PM
    This is driving me crazy
    I saw a movie on either showtime or HBO, in the early to mid 90's. I think it was placed in California, it was about a husband and wife who owned either a restaurant or grocery store. The wife cheats on her husband with her son's friend, a few scenes I remember are, the wife and her son's friend wake up early one day and are in the shower while the husband is still alseep. The husband wakes, goes into the bathroom but never realizes she's not alone. Another is when the wife and friend first meet at a picnic, he starts playing around with her with his feet while sitting at the table. I forgot to mention that they are a spanish family, I think Mexican. I also believe the wife leaves with the friend in the end. It might have been one of those red shoe diaries, but I really don't remember

Check out some similar questions!

This is driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Basically, my period was on February 4th until the 7th which is normal. I than got it again on February 17th. I than got it again late February 28th into March 1st. The second period was very spotty and short, it lasted like 2 days. This one is crazy its very dark and heavy and it starts and...

Its driving me crazy. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I need to write a LITERARY ANALYSIS of Oh Capitan My Capitan by Walt Whitman english is my second language can any one help? I kind of have the out line I need how to starte the paper of any useful websites.:(

EX Driving me crazy [ 12 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I don't know the purpose of this post- perhaps it's just to vent or look for support. I made a few posts about a month ago about the demise of my relationship. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/girlfriend-wants-space-244626-8.html#post1196716...

This is driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

OK there's a rap song with the young and restless beat... does anyone know what it is its not the MARY J OR THE KARIZIE BONE one any other suggestions on it its driving me crazy thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.