Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acolyte13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 07:19 PM
    Stolen SD card on which are incriminating photos (Florida)
    I am a manager and other employees are stealing from other employees. How do I deal with this when we can't find who is doing it? I've asked them not to bring their personal affects with them to work or lock them in their car if they do, otherwise we are not responsible. It is causing disruption between employees and now no one trusts anyone.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my estate be liable for a stolen credit card that's not mine [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine died. His adult son opened a charge card without his notice till they missed a payment. Is the estate responsible to pay a charge card that was never his to begin with?

How can you stop your photos from being stolen? [ 12 Answers ]

I've had some bad experiences when it comes to stolen photos. I have a photobucket but it's ultra private. I would like to know how to disable the copy/past or the save as when you right click a photo-- I know some sites have that type of protection. How do you get that? Is there a code or...

Only half of the photos from my SD card are loading [ 2 Answers ]

Once I've put my SD memory card into the slot and opened the drive only a certain number of the photos are actually loading, the rest all have the 'broken file' logo. They won't even generate a preview. I really don't understand because half the photos are loading! Please help cause I've got some...

Is there a way to move photos to memory card? [ 2 Answers ]

Just thought of another question... is there any way to move photos taken on my Kodak EasyShare C613 before I put in a memory card, to said memory card? Thank you very much!! :)

Credit card number was stolen [ 5 Answers ]

My credit card (AAA financial service) number was stolen. I just got a bill from my Credit Card Company in an amount of over $9000. I call them about this and they only want to take $3000 off from my bill. Should I responsible for this unauthorized purchased bill? Any one can get a credit card...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.