Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeeperjeff88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 05:23 PM
    What is inspired conscious in today's people?
    What has the world come to?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2012, 05:29 PM
    conscious = being awake
    conscience = knowing good from bad

Which do you mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am really self Conscious [ 5 Answers ]

I hate the way I look. I always have been. A few months ago I started a new college, even with people I know, and I still don't want to go everyday out of what people will think of me. I have had random people in the street insult me because of how I look and it makes it really hard to gain...

Minolta MAXXUM 7000 film camera lens do the fit any of todays' digital cameras [ 3 Answers ]

I have a old Minolta Maxxum 7000 film camera and several lens. Do these lens fit any of today's digital camera's. I'm no longer a film buff and need my loom lens for a repeated work function... but not often enough to spend more then a $1500 for just the lens. Thank-you

Inspired artist [ 6 Answers ]

I came across this video and thought that I should share it here: http://tinyurl.com/yxewot You will be redirected to the video. It's not new but I hope you like it.

Conscious Awareness [ 6 Answers ]

Here's the occurrence: Imaging a living room set that has three couches circled around a coffee table. One morning I'm there. My girlfriend comes out into her living room in her robe and sits down on a couch directly across from where her step father was sitting on the opposite couch. She tucks...

View more questions Search