Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiemaines Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2012, 05:07 PM
    Back to school
    First I am not changing schools, I am 23 quit in the 8th grade.. I , I know the experience will be life changing but because I will have a degree and then a career but will the structure help get my life in order and just help ? Because I will hve my mind on other things.this school is so that I can be able to do something with my life. I went to rehabb and got some counseling there, but now that I am home I have limited funds and transportation I don't know what to do. I live at home with my mother and her boyfriend he does not like me being here. So I don't get much help from him. I don't have a vehicle I have to rely on my mom. And we are broke. So I can't really do much as far as counseling and meds. Yes job corp is the school. I'm hoping it will change my way of thinking. So that I don't have drive myself so crazy... its killing me slowly I can feel it. Oh and how do I reply to u.

Check out some similar questions!

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Going back to school [ 4 Answers ]

I stopped going to school the first 2 months of softmore year .Im going back to school this year.I don't like to talk in class such as presentations,reading aloud,so on so on. Do you think if I requested to my guidance consoler that if I could not have to participate in class,and teachers won't...

Want to get back in school [ 3 Answers ]

I am 30 yrs old, and makee too nice money, but have bad credit and I want to go back to school. I need as much grant info as possible. I have been accepted to Devry and it's about $22,000 a year.

Trying to go back to school [ 1 Answers ]

How can I apply for financial aid if I'm a felon?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.