Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

May 26, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    It's irresponsible to question an 11 year old girl? In certain subjects, the paranormal being one of them, it would be irresponsble NOT to question her about these things. We are not her parents, as we all know, but there are those here who do their best to offer not only accurate advice, but responsible advice as well.
    If she is not in communication with her parents about this issue then that is a major problem. And, had I been given a chance to share that with her, I would have done so. I completely know and trust that in your heart and in WG's heart, you are giving the advice that you believe is appropriate and correct. I don't doubt that at all. My sorrow comes from not being able to tell her the things she needed to hear. My soul is grieved... you have no idea.
    I don't doubt at all what she is going through and young people dealing with this are at the very heart of why I want to help in this area... but she does not yet understand how the spirit world functions. In my opinion, telling her not only to continue in contact with these spirits but also to further develop this, would be like throwing her to the wolves.
    Of course... she doesn't understand how it works and that's why you and me are here, at this God-given moment discussing this issue. She wasn't calling up spirits. They were coming to her, as they come to me. It's not her fault. She didn't seem to go after them. It's the other way around. My point is that given direction, this child will banish demons and help so many souls.

Peace...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticman72 View Post
    She wasn't calling up spirits. They were coming to her
    Or was she even telling the truth -- and just has an very active imagination, as many 11-year-olds have? That's what I was trying to find out. My allegiance is to this site and its integrity, not to a young girl whom I do not know, have never encountered before this, and who may or may not be a troll with time on her hands and a computer in front of her.

May 26, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Or was she even telling the truth -- and just has an very active imagination, as many 11-year-olds have? That's what I was trying to find out. My allegiance is to this site and its integrity, not to a young girl whom I do not know, have never encountered before this, and who may or may not be a troll with time on her hands and a computer in front of her.
    I respect you and your belief.

Peace...

May 26, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Tell you what... with moderators' permission... I would be willing to answer any question you have about my view of the spiritual world. Use me as test subject. Think of me as an alien that just landed from the other side of normal. I will only give you my experiential views. I will not appeal to Scripture. I will not appeal to a church authority. And I can tell you that it is only my view. Only God knows the ultimate truth anyway.

So... moderators... it's up to you.

Peace...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 26, 2012, 07:35 PM
    Ah. The freedom of the discussion boards :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 26, 2012, 07:40 PM
    This board is open to anyone. And religion can enter the discussion now that It has been moved to a discussion board. Have at it!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 27, 2012, 02:29 PM
    OK mystic... what is your view and experiences with the spirit world?

May 27, 2012, 03:12 PM
    OK mystic...what is your view and experiences with the spirit world?
    That's a bit broad. Think of this like an interrogation. Ask a question and I'll tell you what my experience is.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 27, 2012, 03:51 PM
    When did you first realize you had a connection to the spirit world?

May 27, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    When did you first realize you had a connection to the spirit world?
    My connection is not like that of a medium or psychic. It's a bit complicated. Put simply... spiritual beings have found me through using other living human beings. When in an altered state of mind, whether induced by me or done spontaneously, both departed human spirits, evil spirits and fallen angels have spoken to me and me to them. This all began about 4 years ago.

May 27, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Ok, more specifically then... by your experiences and beliefs... where does God fall into the whole spiritual mix of things... and where does your idea of God come from?

May 27, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Ok, more specifically then....by your experiences and beliefs...where does God fall into the whole spiritual mix of things...and where does your idea of God come from?
    God is the Creator. He loves the life He created and therefore is always at work with that life, whether that life is encased in a form body or formless body. He balances the equations in the universe. Where there is lowliness.. he exalts. Where there is height... he tears down. You get the picture.

My idea about God comes from my direct experience with Him and the life that He created whether it is angelic, human or something else. He and I have had some rough times over the past several years but I have come to terms with my experiences. I have accepted the fact that things are the way they are for reasons I still don't completely understand. At the end of the day, I have to trust Him.
    CoruptedAngel Posts: 95, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2012, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticman72 View Post
    I have to admit that I'm pretty uptight right now after seeing recent posts in which an asker was badgered for asking their question about their ability to see ghosts. Actually, I'm more than uptight but I'm going to stay professional.

My question is....why on earth is there a paranormal category where askers can ask questions about the paranormal and then get hammered when asking about it? Is there anyone on this board who believes in ghosts or are we all so closed-minded that we can't conceive that it is possible?

This is the EXACT reason that I don't speak of this topic much. When people tell you that they have seen ghosts or demons or speak to them or hear them or feel them, at least give them decency and respect and understand that even if it is not a reality for you, it certainly is for them.

Peace...
    I believe in ghosts. Always have. Everything is possible in this strange, wonderful and beautiful life we live.

May 27, 2012, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CoruptedAngel View Post
    I believe in ghosts. Always have. Everything is possible in this strange, wonderful and beautiful life we live.
    Yes... it certainly is all those things and more.

May 27, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Mystic - your response was, for the most part, a very biblical one. Where then does the Bible fit in to the puzzle?

May 27, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Mystic - your response was, for the most part, a very biblical one. Where then does the Bible fit in to the puzzle?
    At the age of 30, I shed all belief in the supernatural, God, the Bible... everything. In fact, at the time these things began to happen, I was a practicing Chan/Pure Land Buddhist. So, you can imagine my dilemma. I didn't go back to where I left off before 30. I started over from ground zero. I learned that some of what I was taught as a child was true, but some of it was not.

Scripture has to be put into perspective here. It is a guide. It was inspired by God and is powerful against the forces of darkness, being full of light. It does not, nor was it designed to be, the object of our affection or contain ultimate truth - God Himself being the ultimate source with direct experience being the only true path to reach Him. Put it this way, if Scripture does not match my direct experience or vice-versa, I rely on my direct experience to guide me. That's why I consider myself a mystic. :)

Peace...
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 28, 2012, 04:58 AM
    Does anyone mind if I jump in here?
    This is a subject that has always interested me but one that I have not understood,
    Hence, the interest I think.
    I've read many of the paranormal posts out of curiosity and get the underlying gist (I think) that spirits or entities manifest themselves to the living if they are for some reason open to it?
    What opens them to it? Is it that they are dabbling in things that they shouldn't or are some simply predisposed by way of keeping an open mind?
    Being raised by a devoutly Christian mother and being in church A LOT, I witnessed once as a child a church member being "rid" if you will, of what the pastor referred to as a "spirit of oppression" I distinctly remember the change in this mans' face and most noticeably his eyes afterward.
    So naturally I do believe in these things, but have never experienced them personally.
    Unless you count that after the death of my beloved Pa (granddad) I awoke one night to his voice telling me "all was well" (I was 8 months pregnant when he passed)
    I chalked it up to me missing him so badly and dismissed it.
    But from some postings I'm gathering that it could have been any number of "beings" simply using my sadness as a doorway?
    I'm glad you guys are having this discussion and sorry to interrupt I'm looking forward to following this thread and maybe gain a little more understanding.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 28, 2012, 07:12 AM
    Nope, don't believe in paranormal phenomena.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 28, 2012, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Nope, don't believe in paranormal phenomena.
    Not trying to argue by any means, but, none, not on any level?
    That's precisely the reason I'm reading this-different views.
    I've never delved into or dabbled in it.
    Why do you not believe?
    Again no argument here, just curious as to your opinion.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 28, 2012, 07:24 AM
    Nope. It seems it's only the religious that gets these "visits" so I'm likely to believe that it's related to their faith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal phenomena [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do from being attacked by unknown entities?

Paranormal Phenomena [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to see how I could find if people died in my house. I have some paranormal activity. Not much. If someone did die here, they were nice because we don't have any bad expierences :confused: I would like to know how many people, the history of my house and the names if someone passed...

Paranormal phenomena [ 14 Answers ]

Hi guys, I need your opinion on a problem which me and my wife are facing in the recent days... Often when I or my wife lay on the bed to sleep something happens and we cannot move our body at all... we cannot move hand, feet, head etc... we feel that we are alive and we feel that we are...

Paranormal phenomena [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 kids my 9yr old said he heard a scarching sound like a dog with fleas scarching it self the only thing we have no dog I also seen shadows in my rm my 5yr old sees ghost he saya my moms house has some but at the house we have none.

Paranormal phenomena [ 4 Answers ]

I used to see a young man about my home, he would just "be there" from time to time... well once he showed up and really surprised me so I said "will you stop doing that", and now he never comes around... how should I invite him back so I may see what he wants/needs etc? Ps I live near saltville...

View more questions Search