Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 26, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jodienjames View Post
    excuse me judykaytee i wasnt talking to you when i sent that message yes i understand i can't say who can and can't answer my question but all i wanted is some advice then i get people saying other things to me i know not to ask questions on here in future i will also tell people how u lot are only on here to judge people and also none of u care bout helping people u get people to tell u what is going on then u judge them even tho they have alot going on.
    You asked a question and you got answers to that question. You posted some follow-up which prompted some additional advice based on what YOU posted.

To say "none of u care bout helping people" is an outright lie and just sour grapes because you didn't like some of the help you got. If we are going to help people we need to understand their problems. The more we understand the better we can help. Making judgments is part of the process here. We have to judge the situation so we can determine what the best advice is. If you think we judged incorrectly, then clarify it for us. I just showed when we are wrong we admit it and apologize.

If you don't like the advice you receive then don't follow it. But don't try to insult us by saying we don't care. If we didn't care we wouldn't be offering advice. And if you tell other people such lies you will be doing what you started this thread complaining about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collection Agency Slander and Libel Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

The company I work for has an alleged debt of $ 4,000.00 plus dollars which is being challenged as the alleged debt is for incomplete service. I am the President of said company. The company attempting to collect debt hired a person to attempt collecting this debt. This person went to my personal...

Can I sue Facebook for slander [ 9 Answers ]

Someone that I know has put very distastefull words on his Facebook page for everyone to see.. even has my name in one off the commets.. had distasteful comments from others.. again for all to see.. I have contacted Facebook about this several times but nothing was done... can I sue?. I have copied...

Sue for slander [ 5 Answers ]

This past weekend, a squabble with my neighbor turned nasty. He had invited himself (a married man) over to my house (a married woman) via text. I refused him three times. He then asked me to erase those messages, because they were innocent but someone might misconstrue what was said. My phone had...

Would I be able to sue for slander? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I had a question about slander and was not sure if I would have a case or not. I recently started a new job, and it was apparent right from the start that my supervisor did not like me and was threatened by my presence. I had held the same job that she currently the had at another...

Can I sue for slander? [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings... I am a small business owner who has been slammed by a TV news "jourlanlist" and it is VERY bad. He made comments and statements that are not only inaccurate, but downright LIES! Do I have ANY hope of sueing for any damages at all? Please help, this could ruin my business! Thank...

View more questions Search