Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fraser james Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 09:49 PM
    A vector equation for a given straight line is r = (I + 3 j) + lambda(-i - j) a) sho
    I can find a) quite easily, but am getting confused with b) and consequently c). Thanks for any help.
    physic Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2012, 03:18 PM

question is not clear!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you divide the given vector by the magnitude to find the unit vector? [ 1 Answers ]

The problem asks me to find a unit vector in the direction of the given vector. The problem is w=i-2j and another is w=2j.

Finding an angle give a vector and the magnitude of another vector. [ 3 Answers ]

On her way to grandmas, red ridding hood sat down her 1.2kg basket. A wolf came up beside her and began to pull on the basket with a force of 6.4N at an angle 25 degrees with respect to vertical. Red pulled back with force of 12 N. if the net force on the basket is straight up at what angle was...

Straight line [ 1 Answers ]

Would be a straight line parallel to itself?

Getting a straight line [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a foolproof method for getting threline straight where the ceiling meets the wall and they are different colours - tried masking tape etc

Why TV went straight line? [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Sanyo TV in bedroom been working great then it went straight line but has sound. A thin line of colored light straight across the middle of the screen. After a while it went full picture. Few days later it did it again and then again and then it stayed in the line. I played around with it...

View more questions Search