Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    answerstoall Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 07:16 PM
    help ask me desk
    hi
    I'm in my early twenties and find myself lost, I have the job I want live I have friends etc, I wanted to hook up with people but now I don't I'm not interested in anyone, and don't think about anyone apart from a recent ex, I go out but find myself not knowing what to say I used to be an extravert now I am quiet I prefer solitude, and prefer slow music at a pub or something than a club, I don't really care for sex, and I go out and feel crap after, I look on Facebook and feel like I should be living my life differntly and that one day ill regret not experiencing things ike uni etc, I feel like I'm not living my life and having enough fun because I get jealous of other peoples lives, lately I've been thinking more and more like what nostics thought, and like I'm living in a matrix type thing tat I've created this world, or a coma or a matrial world where we are just like spirit type, I don't know where my head is or where my heart is and I feel really lost, I have friend I have family I have everything I need but I feel like I don't know what I want please help any advise would be appreciated x when I was in a relationship I felt anxiou that id lose it the happiness but I always craved being free now I am free I don't know wha I crave and I've no interest in sex that much I just feel never stisfied and don't know what would satisfy me apart from love and I don't really know anyone I like that much and enjoy being alone now, I want to travel and that is keeping me going but I feel at the moment like I am ahead of life in my head if that makes any sense
    answerstoall Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 07:19 PM
    Personality changes
    . .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2012, 07:27 PM
    If you are in the mid 20's you should be mature enough that clubbing all night is no longer as important, you may want to once in a while, but a career and the future should be getting much more important by your mid 20's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looks & Personality vs. Status & Personality [ 6 Answers ]

Men are attracted to their perception of physical beauty, mirrored somewhat by advertising. (Same for women). So if the nature of attraction is based on the positive emotional interest in another, due to (Initial / On-going) positive physical attraction value (perceived by the person or aided by...

What is wrong with my personality? [ 5 Answers ]

I have never been the most social person. I have had acne since 6th grade and now it has finally cleared up and I'm a junior, 17 yearas old. I always thought I was so un-social because of myself confidence. As I'm getting older I'm starting to realize that this is a problem for me. I need to talk...

Personality disorders [ 3 Answers ]

What are the implications for family members of those who suffer from personality disorders

Multiple personality? [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me, I am 21 years old and pregnant with my first child. I am still with the father who I have been with for 5 years. Initially I was very excited about having this baby, I'm already in love with it now, and would die for it. However I am very frightened now because I think I am going...

Character and personality [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between character and personality? Character - the distinguishing attributes of a person. http://www.wordsmyth.net/live/home.php Personality - collective characteristic qualities of a person. http://www.wordsmyth.net/live/home.php

View more questions Search